Hello gorgeous! I Love these tiny nail polishes by Loreal :) There are lots of gorgeous colors and they have amazing lasting power (I wear them even for a week without any chips). This one is picture hard :) The actual color can be seen on the first picture (I used a little bio of color correction). Is is light salmony-peachy pastel color. It does not contain any shimmer. Nail polish applies great, but to reach opaque coverage you will need to apply 3 coats. I have to say I don`t like nude nail varnishes because they tend to make my pale hands to look like mannequins hands :) But this one is different. probably because of pink pigment. Amazing pastel polish for spring :) How do you like it?
Loreal sex on the peach nail polish
Loreal sex on the peach nail polish
Loreal sex on the peach nail polish